Monday 25 April 2016

Early Morning Thoughts :)

Hello world,

Pardon my mood sometimes :). I'm a reader of books, philosophies & quotes so I'd like to bring them up every once in awhile; because with the rush of our everyday life, we forget to sit back and relax and think about what is life actually meant.
Through a series of pain you'll find you're in one of these ...


I'm sure lots of us feeling lonely. Lonely seems to be the best friend of mankind. It does not matter how big is your circle, you will feel lonely. Alone is not lonely. Lonely is when you don't really have anyone to turn to, to talk to, or to cry to.

Smile is best medicine to cure all pain. Perhaps, that's the reason why I always smile :). Not that I'm sad. It's just that I feel, if I smile I make people smile with me too. So It's a good thing ;).

Life is a journey for us to live and learn...and encounter damages. It will toughing us and make us stronger and be smarter. So embrace it.

And be good to others.

Kissesssss





No comments:

Post a Comment