Wednesday 20 April 2016

WishList

Hello Sugar...Dadddd....dddyyy,

I'm feeling like a spoiled princess since I started camming here *-*. Thank you so much to those who always have supported me. It has been a month since I started camming and I am very blessed to meet quite a few people who adore me so much. I have been asked about my amazon WishList which I haven't really got into looking but now I have finally created a WishList. 

Dear Lord & Behold, I just realize I am a bit greedy!!! I have no idea how many items could I possibly buy Q_Q.

Claim: My WishList is intended for those who adore me and bless me with the things I want in life. Spoil me at your own risk! Do not buy it because you want something from me. Spoil me just because you want me to be happy :). I have a way of showing my appreciation. 

Amazon Wishlist 

Yes I am indeed a very good girl...And turns bad just in a matter of second. As for spoilers, you are forever in my heart when you take the time to spoil me with the things I like :). Of course your love will also be reciprocated <3

Good Girl's Wishlist


I am not sure if I am an Angel or Devil...Or Alien! But hey I've never thought to own one of these before, you guys have got me into this! It's your fault!
Yes, you'll be the fist person who get to see me using, wearing the things that you buy for me from this list <3

Naughty Girl's Wishlist

Other Wishlist

There are some items that I can't find on Amazon, so I just post the link here :). Thank you for all the loves <33333333.

I need one of this since the site just implemented the sound. I think it will be fun to vibrate to the sound of tips :].

http://www.lovelifetoys.com/Club-Vibe-3-OH

I also need one of this *-*
http://www.lovelifetoys.com/Lovelife-Cuddle

I hope this one is the perfect size for me since I've bought a few that way too big >.<

http://www.lovelifetoys.com/Sport-Long-Purple-Dil


If you don't want to go through all the trouble of buying and sending, you can send me Amazon gift card instead :). 
You can send to: tialya.xo@gmail.com <3333

No comments:

Post a Comment