Friday 8 April 2016

I'm A Narcissist!


English is my second language. Sometimes I hate it, but most of the time I love it!
Today, I learned the word Narcissist properly. I've heard about it a lot of time but it's never crossed my mind to find what its actual meaning or where the word was originally from.

Someone called me a Narcissist so I had to check the word out haha. I was surprised because I have to admit that, well it's kinda true hahahaha!!!!!

The thing is, self love is nothing wrong with it. Lots of psychologists actually encourage people to love themselves and I have to agree with that. "Love thy self before you can love others" then the love is equal and well balanced. The irony is that if you love someone more than you love yourself, that person will take your for granted.

Narcissism is not a bad thing. Obsessed with yourself is not a bad thing. Only when you look down on others or think that you're above others then it's bad. Other than that, appreciation of beauty is always appreciated :)

You can agree or disagree with me, it's up to you :)

2 comments:

  1. Loving yourself is very important. Obsessing over yourself can mean bettering yourself. That in turn makes those you meet feel your good energy. Love is what turns lives around

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very kind of you babe :)
      Thank you {kiss}

      Delete