Tuesday 5 April 2016

How Custom-Written Story works

I do custom-written sexy story. It will be my fantasy story about you and I. I will write it sensually, sexually & seductively that will make you feel like you're living the story...Like 50 shades of Grey but in this scenario - It will be your story!

Custom-written story is 5000tk per story. What you'll get:

- It's up to 5 pages.
- You can give me the theme of how you want the story to take place etc...I choose how the story ends.
- Plus, you get 5 pictures of me (what I'd be wearing in the story) to make your fantasy come to life :).
- You can choose to let me post on my blog your story or you can keep it to yourself.
- You can choose the name you want me to use in the story

*** The story will only be written once you tip me and it will take me about 7-10 days to complete the whole story with pictures because it's not easy to create a story quickly. I have to feel and imagine it with you so bear "bare" with me :)

2 comments: