Thursday 21 April 2016

Thank You

For the love that I have had
For the love that I have received
For the peacefulness that I have achieved 
For the bless that I have gotten
For waking up every morning and still being able to feel alive

So thank you :)

I have come to learn that the beauty of life is not just the perfect side of it, but also the struggling side you have to deal with. It makes a person stronger and believe in what one can achieve. My life has been quite an adventure and I don't think it will stop anytime soon. I believe that as long as you live, struggle will always come to you; you just have to have the will to fight it :). 
Like I always say, after the rain there is always rainbow when the sun shining through. It will put a smile on your face when you overcome any obstacle...and be proud of yourself.

In the mean time, if you wake up every morning and your soul is still there you should be thankful.

"Life is a journey, not a destination."

2 comments:

  1. Tia, The first time I read this was right after I stumble across your profile with a link inviting anybody who want to know about who you were to stop on by & find out... And this is what I found.. So overwhelm was I on that day.. I could find the words worth enough to comment on that day...

    ReplyDelete