Thursday 19 March 2020

Hello Again my friends

Hello,

There is certain time in life when you look back and realize what an amazing journey you have had. Some of them might not have been great but they would teach you great lessons. Some of them, you could never forget and wish to go back in time. Time, the enemy of humanity yet, a great teacher to us all. I could never imagine myself in a different position in life. We are all destined to be who we are and where we're going.

I have left this blog for quite awhile and I didn't think that I would come back to it again but here I am. Updating everything and I looking forward what the future will bring to me. Today is, March 19 the original Camniversary ever since I started camming on March 19, 2016 on webcammodels and left around oct 2017. It took me over 2 years to get back on here and I still feel very blessed to see familiar faces and get to meet some new faces. The love is always around and I appreciate it so much. I appreciate the old and the new, the experienced and the unknown. It feels like, camming has been the only thing that I have ever done that treat me well. I'm back to stay <3

XoxoX

Tia,


2 comments: