Saturday 21 March 2020

Weekly King Society

Weekly King Bid🤴

I appreciate all of the Kings who bid on me. You guys make me giggle so much and make my heart pounding so much every time you bid. To show my appreciation toward your love, I am offering incentive to all the kings who bid on me for the weekly King. However, only the King of the week will get to give the idea. And all Kings can choose to accept the video or not. 

King of the week get to request me to make a custom video. The time range is from 5-10mins video. Any type of video is ok as long as it is within my ability to do so. So if you are King of the week, feel free to express your idea to me and I'll do my best to make it comes true. Your wish is my Command <3


The weekly King will be updated here: King of the Week 

No comments:

Post a Comment