Wednesday 13 April 2016

King Wall

Greeting my lovers from all over the world! (Update 2020- it's been a wild ride)

I have created this "King Wall" to express my gratitude toward the people who adore me and support me every month :). Please don't be discourage if your name is not on the wall. I still appreciate every (gift) tokeys you have given me.

"King Wall" is a special place where I want to publicly say thank you to the person who tipped/pvted me the most of the month. It is monthly announced. So if you're not yet on my wall, you can always make it if you want to ^.^
King Of the Month 👑
-highest tipper/privateer of the month - 
King of the month receive a crown with your huge name on my wall and incentive of the month🤴. 
❤️And thank you to all of my daily tippers especially highest tippers of the day! You make my life a little less stressed everyday💋

I wouldn't be able to do the things I want to do without you all. So please take this moment and I feel proud of yourself for you have done a great thing for a little girl somewhere around the globe that you've gotten to know over the internet. It is my pleasure to get to know you and be a part of your life, of your dark little secret :)

King of the month will get:

- Extra 1 hour pvt with me whenever It is convenient for both of us (we will arrange date & time to do it). You can do whatever you want :). Your suggestion will be taken into consideration :]
- His name is remembered on my King Wall for all time
- Special attention at all time <3


Welcome to 2020 King Wall



Welcome to the 2016 King Wall!



2 comments:

  1. hi tialya uptown here hoping to hear something from u soon http://singles69videochat.com/chat/ i will give u rooms u want and part of main to promote yourself http://singles69videochat.com/wp/ main site still makng.. i dont focus on one normally i think u r special as u know

    ReplyDelete