Wednesday 13 April 2016

King of the Month - March

Hello everyone,

I really appreciate all of you who tipped/privated me for the last month even though I just officially joined in on March 19th. I have received a lot of loves from you all and I would like to express my gratitude toward my highest tipper of March "amouthful" is the King for the month :).
He literally swiped me away on my 3rd day of camming =p.

King of the month will get:
- Extra 1 hour pvt with me whenever he's online and wants it.
- His name is remembered on my King Wall for all time

Congratulation cowboy!

P.s: I know it's late for me to post this but I have been working on creating the blog as a home for you all to come when you miss me :). So forgive me. Next month for sure everything will be settled. I mean by the end of April :)

Kissesssssss


1 comment:

  1. HOT WEBCAM MODELS NEEDED!
    GENERATE UP TO $10,000 PER WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A JASMIN MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete