Friday 15 April 2016

Hi BB - show ass BB

Hello boys and girls,

Happy Friday! I came across this video on Parisontario profile and find it's funny. It makes me laugh so hard every time I watch it. It is so true for us as CamGirls. 



To be honest, because I love talking to people so camming is fun for me but it's also a job. I like entertaining people and I always love getting to know people. I am not sure how it works for other models but from the knowledge that I've learned, lots of cam models quit because there are so many freeloaders who demand without tipping. It is sad for them and sometimes for me too. However, I am very blessed to meet quite few people who adore me. It's an encouragement for me to love logging on and seeing the people that I have gotten to know and hang out with them everyday :)

CamGirls put a lot of efforts into representing ourselves to look good in front of you guys to make you guys feel good seeing us, so a little appreciation toward us is very rewarding for us. I know some of you guys know that, but a lot don't. They see it's as a free chat site (ofc it is FREE CHAT) so they think the girls would show whatever they want to see for FRee. It's like CamModels are robots. It's like we have so much time on our hands that we log on every day just to give them free shows. It is sad because some people are ignorance or they refuse to acknowledge about it.


I am a very polite & and light heart person. I like chatting random shit with people but when it comes to showing something, a little token of appreciation would be appreciated :).

Talk dirty is also an art. If you want a model to talk dirty to you, or whatever she will make to turn you on, you should also show her some love (wink wink) or  just  because you simple enjoy her company. From what I see is that too many demanding attitude and not enough love...

A few people I talk to seem to be decent at first. I like decent people even they don't tip that's ok with me. They said, "girls here are all about token not fun". I said, "oh well girls spend their time on here to entertain to earn something. It is fun when they know they are appreciated/adored by those who she entertain." Believe me or not, I read people profile to get to know them. A few people I read their profiles to get to know who they are. Then I talked to them, they turned out to be...OMFG another fucking fox in sheep skin.

Anyway, this video just inspired me to voice up not only for me but also for the models in general. Happy Friday everyone and I catch up with you guys soon! Hopefully, I'll be an allnighter today again!.

Kissessssss

1 comment:

  1. OMG... Now that was one funny ass video you found.. It had me ROTF busting a gut laughing... Until... I started catching some phrases and questions that I have and sometimes still do use/ask.. Which overall wasn't much, I am happy to report but yet it still made me pause for a moment to ponder my reasoning for posing such questions because after all believe it or not I secretly believe myself to be in the enlighten group of perverted gentlemen whom have great respect for the services that cam model like yourself willing provides seekers such as myself... But still I have to admit that will still probably continue using some of those phrases that I think is warranted, but instead of using the off the rack wording, I will rework it & customize my wording a little... (I.E.Instead of BB how does CC strike you.. LOL.. Sorry about that.. I am a Bad-Bad boy.. ;) Seriously though your posting does bring out and highlight some very good points that's may not be as apparent to the average end users... especially the newbies who are like barbies stomping around in the forest... Hummm I was just wondering... Have you ever seen a list of common do's & don't regarding caming etiquette????? Just a passing thought..

    BTW: What does BB stand for anyway... I prefer to use something like "Hello there you Sultry Ass Vixen of unimaginable pleasure... ;)

    ReplyDelete