Sunday 1 May 2016

King of the Month - April

Hello everyone,

April of 2016 went by so fast! Now it's already May. I am still overwhelmed of how I have gotten this far. Thank you everyone for all your supports. I am very grateful to you all who adore me and be with me always :); especially someone whom I have had the pleasure to meet during the month of April.

As much as I want to mention his nickname, he asked me not to so I am just going to put him as "Anonymous". Thank you so much for your generosity and kindness toward me. I am very lucky to have met you and will always remember you. Even though we've only met for a short moment of times, you've gotten a part of my memory and I am always here for you when you need me :).

Thank you :)

Many kissesss

P.s: King of the month is based on the amount of tip that you tip for that month. You do not have to be the number 1 on the VIP list :).

No comments:

Post a Comment