Saturday 21 May 2016

2 months Camniversary

Hello my lovely Pervies,

It has been two months since I started camming here (official day was the 19 but I was lazy to post that day >.<) and I have to say that I am very blessed to meet you all and those who always support me. I can't thank you enough.

Thank you for the friendships that we have created
Thank you for the adoration & appreciation toward me
Thank you for making my every day joyful and I hope I make yours too
Thank you for always looking out for me
Thank you for always be there and laugh with me
There were moments that made me laughed the hardest
There were moments that I felt insecure about myself but you guys helped me through it :).

And most of all, thank you for understanding about my craziness.

Because of you, I love every day I wake up to.
Because of you, I have the freedom to do the things I want to do
Because of you, I feel good about myself

And mostly because of you, I have the chance to discover whatever hidden underneath of me...And still discovering *-*

I love you all <3<3<3

Kissessss
Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. WE ARE HIRING NEW LIVE CAM MODELS!
    GENERATE OVER $10,000 PER WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A JASMIN MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete