Monday 9 May 2016

Random Thoughts

The other day when I went to a shopping mall with the thought of buying something pretty for myself because I received a coupon for $100 off if you spend $300 worth of product. I have been working so hard so I wanted to reward myself with a pair of shoes or a handbag. I walked around the department store wondering what I should get. I was there for like an hour and couldn't decide what I want to get. I walked home empty handed. On the way home, a thought came through my mind:

"Sometimes, the most peaceful thing you can have is - nothing at all."

Perhaps it works for some people but not all because I know the feeling of wanting something so bad and when you can't have, you keep thinking about it. I used to before but not anymore. If I have something I like, I'll enjoy it. If I don't have it, I get a different one :PP
I'm not crazy at all *.*

No comments:

Post a Comment