Sunday 15 May 2016

About Me

Hello my adorable Pervies,

I hate to talk about myself but I hate to repeat myself over and over again to the same question. So I have to talk about myself in some way. This way, You get to know me a bit more even though I see myself to be a pretty complicated person...Yet easy as it comes. There are 2 parts: Lovely Me & Naughty Me so you can break it down and read it slowly.

Lovely Me,

I am originally from Vietnam, but I live in Canada now and I know sometimes later in life someone will recognize me from here due to my social network & publication. Don't be alarmed though, if you see me in a film just come and say hi and ask me about it. I don't know about scandal but since I've become a cam model, I have put my fear to the side. If you still want to stay on my darkside and be my friends, you can keep it to yourself.

I am 24 years old, age does not matter to me because I consider everyone on here is 18. It's ok you can be younger no one will judge you especially me because I come from a background that we always have to have a tittle for elder people and we have to be humble toward them. On here, I love swearing at everyone =]. If you are 15, 16 or 17 go back to school LoL, I don't like flirting with kids.

I am a makeup artist professionally and I love it. I love making people beautiful and selling them a lot of cosmetics. I have a business mind and I hope someday I have my own business ( I don't like being bossed around). Well, the business that I have in my mind is to own a natural, somewhat organic handmade soaps :) that are made by me. Yes, I am also a soap artist. Soap is one of my passion in life. When I make soap, my stress reduces to Zero. Perhaps, sometimes later I can put on a soap show for you guys to see. Or you can tip me 2,500 token and request it. I know I am  tokenlistic =]. But hey, at the end of the day it's on cam and I earn it :P. And the person who requests the show will get a few pieces of the soap as Token of appreciation ;).

If you want to give to people as gifts I can pack the soap pretty for you :). Soaps are made from scratch so it will take about 4-5 weeks for the soap to be in used. So basically, after my soap show it will be 4-5 weeks for me to send out the soap to you :p. If you have patience and really really really want to try my soap, then go ahead and request the show :).

I like:
- Reading. Mostly non-fiction or very good fiction. A good fiction is a book that when I pick up and I can't predict what's coming next. If I can predict the next chapter, I put it down.

- Writing. I love writing. Right now I don't have the patience to finish a story yet. Perhaps when I turn 50 I will my first book published. Who knows, I can't promise =]

- Talking. I like to talk to people who get me. I can sense if the conversation is going nowhere and I can sense whether the person is interested in the conversation. If I sense you're not interested, I will back off.

- Silently stalking people (not in person though haha, that's creepy. NO)

- Singing. I love singing. My voice can't compare to singer but I can handle a few songs :)

- Dancing. You know I can move! And looking to improve it. Thinking of taking dance lessons like: Pole dance, Belly dance

- Making soaps. My passion!


Naughty Me,

Why Cam?
I have been asked a lot.

Cam-ming happened to me when I was in the most desperate situation and it was not so long ago. Camwork was like my life saver. My makeup work does not earn me much because it's based on event so I don't often have full time work. I always have to look out for more jobs to do in my field. Especially in the month of Feb, I didn't have a lot of schedules for that month. It was my worst month of 2016.

Little me doesn't really like asking people for help, so I always try to pull myself out of my bad situation or sink with it. I believe the Universe understands me and doesn't want me to sink.

There was a Taboo Show happening at the Convention Centre close to my area and I found a temporary job to work at one of the Booth selling sex toys hehe. I have always been curious about it so I took the chance. I learned about camming from then. After 2 days of the event, I started to dig in more about the camming sites. Then 1 day later I was officially broadcasting myself to the world. It was like...I have entered a new era of my life. I was camming for another site for about 3-4 weeks before coming to this chatroom. I made quite a few friends over there but that site didn't really work for me due to a lot of things which I don't think you'd want to know.

I've become infatuated with this small side of world. Camming is not about sex to me anymore but it's about discovering other people deep dark secrets. The hidden part of you that intrigues me, not your COCK side and definitely not your body but your mind. Ok, it's good to have everything ^.^; however the mind will get my attention any day. I am a passionate person with a lot of complication in my mind. I think a lot. I like people's secrets. It's a fascination for me to have discovered this hidden world. I got hooked instantly after joining the camsites. I wanted to get to know more and more about it and I found this chatroom to be a place where I could put my time and energy on.
I love it. Doing camwork actually helps to bring out the creativity in me. I love it that I turn you on in every possible way. It's not just sex, it's about sensuality. I am a sensual person and it turns me on when my sensuality is appreciated. I don't ask for respect, I earn it so should you.

This is a very sensitive kind of job but for a man to think of a woman as a slut just because she does this, you're less than a douche bag. You come here to have fun; models are here to provide what you're looking for. If you don't find it here then go somewhere else. I hate it when guys start barging on models and think they're the king of the Universe just because they have tokens. Excuse me, tipping me token doesn't make you my star. Tipping me is a step for me to start getting to know you. You are my star because you are a friend to me. If you don't like the way I am, feel free to go. If you start barging on me, be ready to get pissed off and watch me laugh at your rage. I tend to be very kind to people most of the time. But sometimes, I'd like to be cruel to those who deserve it. I promise you'll never forget my words even if you try to. I am a fair person, so no fire no smoke. If you bring fire, you'd better have the balls to take the smoke ;).

I like:
- Teasing you. Give a little then take it back, give a little then take it back until you beg for more (which doesn't really work). Tip & Request - Work!

- Discovering your mind. Getting to know you is one of my greatest pleasure!

- Telling you what to do. I love it when you listen!

- Spanking. You know I love spanking and I'm pretty sure 95% of you have been spanked by me :)

- I tend to get this kick when imagining tying someone balls up. Fun!

- Be a consultant for any trouble you may have :). I am the best at giving advice and doesn't know how to give myself. Try Me.

Well, that's all for now. I don't want you to get bored reading it hehe.

Thank you for wanting to get to know me. I appreciate it to those who make the effort to come here and read About Me.

Lots of Love & Kisses,

Tia - Eating Banana =]



8 comments:

  1. Tia, You are a very special person. You have beautiful eyes that invite us into your world. Yes you are sexy hot and cute but that too is from within the deeper person that has brought you to this place. I truly enjoy that you. While you are a backdrop for others, feel free to call on me anytime. My heart is big for you. Damnstraight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Damsstraight I really appreciate it :). Sorry I took me awhile to reply back to you. Only today that I am on my blog hihii :)

      Delete
  2. You are not only a Beautifull woman but a very interesting person to!
    Didn't get bored at all.
    Hope u will call me a friend some day to :)
    (miesxxx)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn Tia, I have to truly say you are appreciated. One of the reason I keep coming back to the site is because of you, keep building keep exploring. I might not be around very much longer but as weird as it sounds you one of those people that have touched me with out ever touching me, keep shining smiles
    cloudenvy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cloud :). Thank you hun for your kind words. I am glad I can be someone for you to come back to :). Take care <3

      Delete