Sunday 26 March 2017

I live to create Memories - Happy 1 year Camniversary

Hello everyone,

I know it's already passed due day for the Camniversary post but today I'm feeling inspired to write something :). One year has gone by so quickly that when I look back, I am still amazed by change that I have gotten. I know I have said this million of times already but I still will say it as long as I live on here <3. I can't thank you enough to you all who have always been there to support me. Ones that have been here at the beginning or ones that I have met along the line; without you all I wouldn't be able to sit and write my blog right now. You guys are my inspiration and my light. Since it has been 1 year, I think I'm ready to share a little bit about my life story to you who care :).

I believe that Personality is something we learn to become as we grow older. It also requires strong will to adapt and the eagerness to learn and to become. The effect of society can affect a child's personality whether it will be very good or very bad. However, it is still up to the child to choose which direction he/she wants to go. 
I am blessed to be able to adapt to the good things and sieve the bad things out of my system. Why I write this? It's because I want you to know that, even when you live in the worst place on earth, you can still become the best person if you want to. You can't blame others for your own being. You just have to have a will to conquer all your fears and weaknesses.

Life has always been an adventure for me since the day I was born. I was born without a dad. I didn't know my dad until I was 10. I lived with my grandma mostly until I met my dad. The memories of my mom were very faint in my childhood. I didn't have mom or dad when I was little. My grandma taught me everything about life. She was the person who had given me the strength to carry on when life got tough.


Hardship was my friend then. When I was little, I had lived in the slump,  a brothel, a hookers' village. I was surrounded with the kind of people that you would judge them as scums. I had seen it all. The bad, the good and the ugly. I saw my friends died one after another just because they were so poor that the parents had no idea what kind of sickness that their kids had got. I saw a friend's dog got beaten to the point one of his eye almost popped out but he managed to run away from the dog stealer just because the assholes wanted to eat dog. I saw dreams being shattered away because people were poor. Sickness seemed to like visiting me when we had no money. It happened to me all the time when I was little. When we saved enough money and planned to do something, I always got sick. Disaster was a friend too. The slump we lived in got flooded and my feet were being eaten by the dirty water. Lucky it went away before it took any of my toes =]. Till this day, I still don't understand why I can't swim even though I was surrounded by so much water!!!

I wished to go to school but I couldn't because we couldn't afford it. We worked hard everyday just enough to pay the bill for rent and food and debt. Imagine you had to wake up at 1am in the morning to carry water from the well just to get some extra money for the New Year and the people who bought your water weren't able to pay you on that day...shit happened. I saw people looked down upon us even though they weren't any better than us. Can you imagine someone actually throws shit into your place? Yes, we got that too. I had to wash the clothes after, but cursed the entire area :]. Life wasn't easy yet we found laughter at those time.

I lived in an area that crime happened everyday. I saw people got hurt. I saw people ganged up on one person and beat the shit out of the person. I saw kids turning into gangsters. My money actually got stolen by one of those kids =.=. Lucky it was just my money. I didn't lose my grandma's money when I went to the market to buy stuff for her :]. All of this happened since I was 5 years old. In that messed up world that I had lived in, there were also kindness that we had received from the people. I could never forget those who helped us back then. I wish them happiness and joy always. I will expand this section further as the story goes :P.

There are many memories that I want to share with you all. Perhaps I can share slowly as you get to know me better. The life that I had lived before and the life that I have now is completely opposite. Never in a million years I could have imagined this life. Yet, it happens. The Universe just has its own way to retrograde people life around I guess. I had lived in the bad; I had seen the ugly and I had received the good. All that I have been through, has shaped me to become the person I am today.

To be continued ...

Thank you for reading & thank you for wanting to get to know me <3

Hugs & Kisses
Tia

4 comments:

  1. I loved reading this T. I have been wanting to get to know you for a while now and this is an amazing story of will, that shows that anyone can shape their future if you work hard enough. You truly are an amazing person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u for sharing, it moved me!
    U really deserve happiness in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it's me Kevin, or "kevyeaboy." You are a phenomenal human being and reading this has just made me realize even more of what a wonderful and hard working person you are. It was very brave for you to share this and I think we all respect that. you reached where you are today because of yourself and no one else. Be proud of yourself and reach higher and higher. On top of that, you are also the most beautiful person I have ever seen or met. Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strange "water hack" burns 2lbs overnight

    More than 160k women and men are hacking their diet with a simple and SECRET "liquids hack" to burn 2 lbs each night as they sleep.

    It is painless and works with everybody.

    Here's how you can do it yourself:

    1) Hold a glass and fill it up half glass

    2) Then follow this proven hack

    and you'll become 2 lbs lighter the very next day!

    ReplyDelete