Sunday 5 March 2017

Happy March! Soon Camniversary :)

Hello Loves,

First of all, I'd like to thank you everyone for following my blog and interested in getting to know me, and be with me every step of the way.
Secondly, it's now March only about 2 more weeks it will be my Camniversary. I will be officially on this Cummunity for a year :) by March 19th.

Time goes fast  isn't it? If you were here with me since the beginning of my camlife adventure you would know that I was in a difficult situation that led me here to discover a new opportunity and the darkside of me. Thought I was in the darkest hole of life back then, but turned out to be the brightest that has been shining on me ever since. I couldn't thank you enough without you all, I wouldn't be here or still be here :). I enjoy every time I log on and see you, talk to you and share with you all the laughter :). Life has been treating me very well. I love every moment of it. I have made so many friends so far. To those who have been there for me, You guys don't know how much I appreciate you guys <3. You are AWESOME! So thank you thank you thank you and thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

I have made many travel plans for myself and I am sure doing it. I want to share with you my life, my adventures, my stories, my memories, my everything because you all are a part of my life. With all the love you guys have given me, I am strong and ready for the adventure that's waiting for me.
I believe that love does not contain just one goal. I believe that when you love someone truly, you want that person to be happy no matter where they go or what they do. You smile when you see the person smile. You are happy just because you see the person happy. Love is not just about sexuality but also about the intimacy that we share with one another. Love is not greedy. Since I've started this life journey, my mind has been opened up more and more everyday. There is always something new for me to learn and witness. Life is great and you guys are Great! You guys are Life...remember that :).

This is a quick note to remind you that you are always appreciated <3<3<3. Life inspires me & you guys inspire me to live life to the fullest :)
My life philosophy will be posted later because I am working on it. I need to get my writing flow. I can only write when the flow hit my brain and need to get out :PPPPP.

Kissess & Hugs

5 comments:

  1. u know, the best moments in my day are when i see u smile! :)
    The perfect way to start and end a day..
    looking forward to reading your philosophy.
    Sweat dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today marks your 1 year anniversary. I'm happy for you. It was also not long after this i met you. And not long after that I realized how good of a person you are. Thanks for being a friend. If you ever need me I will do whatever I can to help or listen if you need to talk. Hope you have had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to say what you said up there is exactly how I feel:
    "You smile when you see the person smile. You are happy just because you see the person happy. Love is not just about sexuality but also about the intimacy that we share with one another."
    I'm glad to have met you and realize we think similar in this topic. I am commenting quite late since I just saw this but I felt the need to let you know just how much I find you so perfect.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you'd like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you'd rather have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to view this short video to uncover a amazing secret that might get you your own harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

    Facebook Seduction System...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you know there is a 12 word sentence you can tell your partner... that will trigger deep feelings of love and impulsive appeal to you buried within his heart?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, please and care for you with all his heart...

    12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Desire Instinct

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will make him work better than ever before to take care of you.

    Matter of fact, fueling this powerful impulse is absolutely binding to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that once you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You will soon notice him open his mind and soul to you in a way he haven't experienced before and he will distinguish you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly interested him.

    ReplyDelete