Monday 24 October 2016

Happines - Is it really hard to find?

Dear friends,
I have been feeling a bit emotional for the past few days. I really appreciate that some of you who have always been there and care for my being. I'd like to share with you one of the piece that I wrote last year this day. Thanks to facebook for reminding me because I can't believe I wrote this :P. I hope you enjoy and feel free to give me your feedback. I love writing as you can see and I want to improve my writing a lot :). I know a lots of you are well educated so please be my mentors and lead me the way <3333333. 

Oct 24th, 2015
We grow up through our journeys of life.
We live, we learn, we experience all kind of emotions that we can feel in our bodies.
We laugh, we cry, we sing, we scream.
Then we laugh all over again. We live and love to find happiness but we fail to realize that happiness is not a fancy thing. It's simple and easy to find but we think too much. We make our lives more complicated so happiness seems to be hard to get.
I remember there was a story I read about a mathematic student. "He was a great student. He was on top of his class. He went to math competitions and won several prices in math. He could solve the most difficult math problem. And one day, a teacher gave a very easy, simple math problem. He tried so hard but he couldn't get it done. His classmate was able to solve the problem in no time. But he couldn't. Then he realized that he had been doing so much complicating math problem that he had forgotten the most basic one..."
Happiness is like that, it's right in front of you if you notice it. If you keep looking for it elsewhere, you will take a long time to find it...Or never find it at all. Sometimes, you just have to be simple to be happy. Sometimes you just have to love to be loved.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I saw that you were feeling bad today. I hope you feel better soon love. Let me know if there is anything i can do. Have a good evening love. 😊

      Delete
  2. Are you looking for free YouTube Views?
    Did you know that you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete