Wednesday 1 June 2016

Welcum June

Hello to all of my pervy friends :)

It has been a hectic month for me when everything started to get real. Another month has gone by since I started camming :). It has just been over 2 months, but I feel like I've known you guys for a long time already. When I don't see one of you for a week, it feels like months. It's weird but I lose track of time when I'm on cam.

There was time when I felt down, stressed, frustrated and confused. I wonder what I was doing and I wasn't sure if I could keep up with this. But then I remembered the reason I've been enjoying the camming world so much. It's that I make friends; I get to share stories with you guys and have the privilege to listen to your stories. This community now has become a part of my life. If I don't get on it 1 day, I miss it. However, I still have to do something outside as well because camp at home all day will make me go mental very soon.

As you may know, when you repeat the same thing over and over again everyday, you get bored right. So I am constantly in this pace that I have to always find something new to do. Not only that I entertain you guys, but also myself. If I see myself everyday and do the same thing, I get bored of myself too =]. So guys, if you have any suggestion of any type of game you want me to add into my camlife, feel free to tell me :).

I wouldn't be enjoying this camwork so much if it isn't for all of you. You guys have made my lil world wonderful. So please be proud of yourself because you are doing something to make someone happy, not just me but all of the models :).

We are stranger friends, meeting in a world of the unknown and make each other life better everyday. If you wake up with a smile on your face, that's what counted :).

I look forward to our June journey ....

Hugs & Kisses

Tia,

1 comment:

  1. LIVE CAM MODELS WANTED!
    PROFIT MORE THAN $10,000 PER WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A JASMIN MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete