Wednesday 1 June 2016

King of the Month - May

Hello everyone,

A new month has come and yes there are so much more that I look forward to in this June. Summer is arriving to my city and I'll be broadcasting on phone soon...when I go out! yay! Anyway, I would like to take this moment to say THANK YOU to Crazymnky <3.

Crazy, thank you so much for your support and love :). You have made my May wonderful despite the fact that I made you shaved off your beard! But hey, your baby face is cuter!!! I feel blessed and lucky to have met such a wonderful, kind, heartfelt person like you :). You should always be proud of who you are.

I know you'll be away for awhile, but don't worry your King Privilege is still here. Come back and get it anytime you want <3.

Congratulation Monkey!

Hugs & Kisses!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment